|| Jai Kamakhya Maa ||
“NOMOSKAR from ASSAM # Your gateway to 7 SISTERS”
Choose your Destinations
Popular ASSAM Tour
From the preferences & likes received from our past travellers, we have curated their feedbacks to give you an overview of the popular touring patterns in Assam.
Cultural Heritage 0
Wildlife & Tea Trails 0
Offbeat Experiential 0
REVIEWS | TESTIMONIALS
Client Speak on various ASSAM TOURS post travelling with us.
We Love Assam 💖 We Love 7 Sisters 💖 We Love to BLOG
You would have often heard the term that Assam or Guwahati is the gateway to the Northeast. Home to the mighty Brahmaputra River0 Comments
Tea Trail & Majuli
When you sip on a hot cup of tea, do you ever wonder where it came from? Chances are that it came from
Keep hearing from us
For your daily dose of latest travel trends in Assam, do subscribe now & we promise not to flood your mailbox 🙂 !
Assam Tour Packages
Assam is a divine state in India. The ideal way to enjoy this amazing destination would be by getting Assam tour packages from the best tour operators.
You will also learn more about the wildlife paradise and see that the endangered one-horned rhinos and water buffaloes.
So, families, honeymooners, and backpackers can opt for an Assam honeymoon packages. It’s possible to find a number of customizable Assam tourism packages with plenty of choices for accommodations.
Some of the greatest things contained in your Assam bundle tour are enjoying water sports on the Brahmaputra River and attending local festivals like Bihu, and seeing local temples, monuments, and forts. Assam is accessible both by railways as well as airways. The state has exceptional connectivity.
Reasons to see Assam?
Assam possesses a lot of interesting secrets and considered the most beautiful Northeast India’s seven sisters. You can witness a mix of history, character, and culture in one area with an Assam tourist package. Assam is the second-biggest state, after Arunachal Pradesh in Northeast India. Another thing that’s the finest in Assam is the proximity to overseas nations such as Bhutan and Bangladesh. The state encounters an insight into each neighbouring land.
Assam has many classic forests and tall mountain ranges that are consistently the ideal part to entice a swimmer’s thoughts. Therefore, if you wish to relax on the lake island also indulge in a shopping spree, and select a wildlife safari, an Assam bundle tour will be the best choice.
Should you would like to explore every nook of the beautiful populous country, then Assam tour packages will be the smartest choice for you. We provide you with many cost-effective Assam tour packages that completely pay for the attractiveness and civilizations of Assam. Thus, you need not think twice before going for an Assam tour with us.
Must Visit Tourist Attraction in Assam during Assam Tour
- It is one of the most beautiful and parts of northeast India.
- 35-per cent of the area of Assam is covered with woods. The country is well-known for its own wildlife sanctuaries and national parks. The wildlife reserves of Assam are now home to over 1000 species of birds.
- Someone can also encounter many adventure activities such as hiking, river rafting, swimming, etc., are covered with our Assam tour packages.
- The state is also blessed with several tea estates, varied lands, wildlife sports, festivals, and a number of other actions that you must encounter. These are included within an Assam holiday tour.
The very ideal time to go for the Assam tour is in winter or summer when you’re able to enjoy this weather. Winters are chilly and pleasant, and summers are somewhat refreshing.
Things to do while on Assam Tour
Assam is full of a spiritual setting. With our Assam holiday tour package, you will be able to spend a grand period amidst the wildlife reserves and other historical sites.
An Assam tourism package is exciting as a result of the addition of varied tourist destinations of the nation. The country also has some trails that offer many eye-catching perspectives. You can also delight in the opportunities for mountaineering and ship racing. The most significant milestone of Assam is the river Brahmaputra.
Amidst this river lies the Umananda temple, in which Hindu devotees perform prayers. You can also enjoy your Assam tourist bundle by witnessing and appreciating the residents’ diverse and vibrant culture. Assam is also the area of many festivals like Bihu and Baishagu. You can find out a lot about the state by attending its own tea festival. Tourists can also witness many recreational activities such as fishing and angling throughout our Assam tourism bundle.
Tourism Guidelines for Tourists who visit Assam
Assam is a destination that is filled with numerous attractions and cuisines. All the lodging services at Assam are very hospitable and relaxing. According to his requirements and funding, a tourist may choose from several hotels and restaurants at our Assam tourism packages.
Listed below are a couple of guidelines included in an Assam tourism bundle You Have to consider:
- If you’re going to Assam during the summers, then make certain you carry an umbrella with you. You may also carry a sunscreen lotion and sunglasses.
- If you are a foreigner, make certain that you have enough quantity of Indian money.
- Make certain that you maintain your money bag secure.
- You must keep some loose money on your own while travelling in transfers.
- Stay away from seasoned tourist representatives.
- If you’re a foreigner, carry your passports with you and keep them safe in your pocket.
- Lots of people in Assam do not know English. Thus, you can try to learn some local languages for greater communication.
- Be conscious of fake items whenever you’re purchasing something.
- Don’t enter a restricted region.
What is the very best time for Assam Tour?
Assam is currently located in the Northeastern region of India. The area also experiences heavy rain; that’s why you shouldn’t program an Assam tour during monsoons.
Summers (April to June)
Assam gives a refreshing retreat during summers. The climate is neither too hot nor too cold during this time. You can even get accommodation and transportation at very affordable prices in the Assam package tour in the summers.
Monsoon (July to September)
Monsoon is not a good time to visit Assam. Due to heavy rainfall, the Brahmaputra River can flood its banks across the state.
Winters (October to February)
It is the best time to plan an Assam tourist package. The weather is also pleasant during these months. The maximum number of adventurous activities are open during the winters.
Why choose us for Assam tour packages for your holidays?
Our teams extend their hands to help you from the very beginning of your tour. We provide all services to get you a hassle-free and comfortable holiday with us. Our team will let you know all the tourist places that fall perfectly under your budget. You can trust us for a safe and secure Assam tourism package.
- With many years of experience in the tourism industry, our team prepares the best Assam holiday packages, including the latest travelling trends all around the country for you.
- Assam tourism packages include the best prices for all the activities in this state, and thus, our tour packages come with all types of popular attractions and destinations.
- Our Assam tourism holiday packages are well customized and are the most affordable tour packages.
- Whenever we design tour packages for Assam, we know what a customer would like for a holiday.
- We will also provide you with all services for the travel arrangements in the Assam holiday packages.
- All the Assam packages provide you with many guided tours for your holiday.
- We appoint professional and experienced drivers and knowledgeable guides to assist you at every place.
So, why wait up? Contact us and let us plan your Assam tour from the best North East India Tour Operator.